Friday, February 18, 2011

I have not been blogging...

This picture is so creepy...please don't be creepy when you bring the Pizza...(I've linked the source, as always)



Uhh!!!!!!

I KNow! I'm so bad! I haven't updated in over a week!!!

But hear me out:

I'm tired.

I'm in my first trimester of my first pregnancy, and what I really need are everyday pity parties concerning my nausea and tiredness. And although I tell my Sicilian this is what I need to be complete, he only indulges me for a few minutes before becoming bored and deciding that he should really be practicing juggling, or meditating, or brushing his teeth (he's obsessed with teeth brushing), or wrestling me & our unborn child (it's more like cuddling while making growling noises). And while that's well and good...

What I really need is an old school chorus (in the Greek sense) to surround me and start singing of my woes. Hence the picture above. But it's really creepy! I almost didn't post it! Are all Greek choruses so chill-inducing? Maybe I really just want some 50's french singers with guitars to just laze about and sing backup to my woe-ing. (I made up a new word! A new "gerund" if you're cool like me!)

Either way my backup singers or Chorus will start singing of my aches, and that I have to PEE a thousand times a day, how I'm TIRED...ALL THE TIME, and moody, and sleepy. But Nausea will definitely take the spotlight.  Then everyone will cry and hug me and then call everyone I've ever known and tell them to each give me 3 minutes of unadulterated sympathy :D and a gift for being a trooper.

Man! I'm so melodramatic.

But at least exaggerating and laughing at myself takes my mind off of these little inconveniences.

I realize that my Husband and I are truly blessed with the little Bean that's growing inside of me, and I'm doing my best to adjust to my body which feels weird now.

I hope you'll find it in your hearts to forgive my absence...

And that you'll come to my apartment, bearing gifts of Pizza Hut, ready to sing a good round of "Woe is Imogen and her pregnant woes"

I'll be waiting for ya :)




((cricket....cricket))

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU THINK MES CHÈRES? :)

(please no vulgar language or mean spirited comments)
-for those who insist on being mean, I DO have a harassment lawyer for cyber-bullying...and a handy tracking device :D